yoohoo. its time for me to update my bloggy again.
had a wonderful day yesterday. why? because i went shopppping~ with rebecca and chrishirl
black and faded demin skinnies,slippers from havianas ,top with a fucking mickeymouse at the back... and
I WANT MORE!!!!!!!
had suki sushi at cineleisure with them and waited for seanny's arrival.
i miss the part at la senza. and I LOVES SUSHI
my appetite are getting better. really. so much better than i can finish every single meal by myself. i know its dumb but i seldom finish up any meal all by myself. GIVE ME 3 MONTHS!! I'LL MAKE SURE I GAIN SOME WEIGHTTTtttt
goddamnit..some people are trying to get branded stuff during salesperiod. ALL THE UNWANTED SALES STOCKs you wanna get and post out in your blog that you wanna fill your room with that?
okay fine. i admit it looks somehow cool with a branded stuff but NOT ON YOU. typical ah lian trying to act like some label taitais. hhahaha. okay fine. i got no gucci. i got LVzxzszxzsxz
had a wonderful day yesterday. why? because i went shopppping~ with rebecca and chrishirl
black and faded demin skinnies,slippers from havianas ,top with a fucking mickeymouse at the back... and
I WANT MORE!!!!!!!
had suki sushi at cineleisure with them and waited for seanny's arrival.
i miss the part at la senza. and I LOVES SUSHI
my appetite are getting better. really. so much better than i can finish every single meal by myself. i know its dumb but i seldom finish up any meal all by myself. GIVE ME 3 MONTHS!! I'LL MAKE SURE I GAIN SOME WEIGHTTTtttt
goddamnit..some people are trying to get branded stuff during salesperiod. ALL THE UNWANTED SALES STOCKs you wanna get and post out in your blog that you wanna fill your room with that?
okay fine. i admit it looks somehow cool with a branded stuff but NOT ON YOU. typical ah lian trying to act like some label taitais. hhahaha. okay fine. i got no gucci. i got LVzxzszxzsxz
Labels: I WANT MORE more more